Top Trending Frameworks for Web Application Development In 2018
In this article, we will let you know some of the top frameworks for Web Application Development. So you can choose the right one for your next web development project.The growth of web development has increased rapidly and it will increase in the coming years too.
Thankfully, there are tools that can make web application development easier. Frameworks enhance and simplify the work of web development company by making it easier for them considerably speeding up, as well as it helps them to create the engaging and responsive web app.
Do you require the expert help for your projects or for development services? Take the right decision of selecting the perfect framework for Web App or count on the top web development company Dubai.
According to current trends, here is a list of top web development frameworks in 2018.
Frameworks that are based on Server-side Web Application:-
Even though the frontend evolves, displaying an interface is the first and foremost task, and any User interface or User Experience Designs are inappropriate without app logic. Server-side frameworks are important, therefore.
The Current server-side web frameworks are:
- Django (Python): Django is a web framework that is written in Python, open-source web application and free. It is a web framework which helps in developing a website in a faster and easier way.
- Express (Node.js): Express.js is a free and open-source web application framework for Node.js, established under the MIT License. It offers a reliable set of features for mobile and web apps, developed and maintained by Node.js foundation.
- Zend: The Zend Framework is an object-oriented web application framework and an open source web framework. It is executed in PHP 5. It has been licensed under (OSI)-approved New BSD License. The structure is basically a group of PHP based packages.
Frameworks that are based on Client-side Web Application:-
The Current Client-side web frameworks are:
AngularJS Framework is the perfect open source framework for dynamic web applications and the Google maintains it.
- Meteor JS (Meteor.js): Meteor.js is a development platform, which is a collection of libraries and packages, which are tied together in a systematic way to make web development easier. This prototype builds on ideas from the previous frameworks and libraries to provide an easy way to start the app, it provides the tools and flexibility to create an entirely developed production app. Meteor.js is built on node and MongoDB and it is an open-source platform.
- Laravel(PHP): This Framework is used for Building Modern PHP Apps. It is a popular open source framework created to develop web applications using MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
If you want to rank in the top business then must consult the best Web development company Dubai, it is important to choose a good and popular framework for web app development practices.